Shopping centres, airports, exhibitions halls, office buildings and museums are just some venues where indoor navigation combined with location-triggered content is able to enhance the visitor experience.
Armed with a smartphone and using the indoo.rs app, visitors can locate themselves on the digital map of a new building and navigate a route to any desired Point of Interest (POI) as if they had been there a million times before.
The combination of indoo.rs audio guide technology, iBeacons and Points of Interest (POIs) in a building, makes it possible for the visually impaired to move through unfamiliar indoor environments more easily and independent of others.
- Real-time Indoor Navigation
- Improve visitor experience
- Better facility management
- Gain insights into consumers
- Increase business intelligence
- Visually Impaired Navigation with text to voice
- Spatial awareness & Increased self-confidence
- Independent navigation to POI